Map and Driving Directions
Show Me the Way to My Quiet Beachfront Getaway
Retreats and Reunions House, Moclips, Washingon
58 Sunset Street
To Reach the R&R House From Interstate 5:
- Take Highway 101 exit in Olympia (Exit 104) west toward Aberdeen.
- Do not exit when highway 101 exits after a few miles–instead follow the main freeway (WA-8) toward Aberdeen and Hoquiam.
- Closer to Aberdeen, the limited access freeway changes into a big street, and it becomes Highway 101 again.
- Stay on 101 through Aberdeen and Hoquiam.
- Continue on 101 about 4 miles beyond Hoquiam (about 4.5 miles past the first highway 109 turnoff) until you see Ocean Beach Road. The sign will say to Moclips. Turn left onto Ocean Beach Road.
- Go about 20 miles until you come to a four-way stop at highway 109. Turn right.
- In less than a mile, you will see an “Entering Moclips” sign.
- After that, you will see Ocean Crest Resort. One tenth of a mile past the resort, turn left onto Sunset Street—it is a one lane road.
- Follow Sunset Street through the big S-turn, beside beautiful Sunset Beach, until the road turns to gravel.
- On the right after the road turns to gravel is 58 Sunset (the “R&R House”).