R&R House Details
60-Steps-to-Water Ocean Views that Other WA Coast Rentals Don’t Want You to See…
No sirens. No airplanes. No car alarms.
No din of background city noise will invade your special time with family and friends at the Retreats and Reunions beach house. Except for one. The wonderful sound of crashing waves rolling on the sand, just outside your window 60 steps away.
If that sounds like the perfect place to have a restful retreat, then make your reservation request today before someone else gets the dates you want!
Find out if the R&R House is right for you by looking over the details below.
Rooms and Layout
The R&R House has 3 floors: A garage and rec room on the bottom, the lower unit, and the upper unit. Both the lower and upper units sleep 12.
Each unit has the following:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 queen beds
- 2 sets of bunk beds (4 places to sleep)
- 2 sleeper sofas
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 fully stocked kitchen
There are extra blankets, laundry in the garage, air conditioning, and wireless internet.
- Holds up to four cars
- Laundry facility
- Karaoke setup (so the noise won’t affect people who want to sleep in the units)
Kitchen and Appliance Details
Both kitchens (one in each unit) have all the equipment to allow you to prepare meals:
- Refrigerator with ice maker in door
- Smooth top oven
- Coffee maker
- Utensils, pans and pots
- Electric frying pan
It’s difficult to restock some of these items. Please respect our supplies.
Fun and Games
The house is filled with more fun stuff to do, for all types of weather and seasons.
- Huge table for meals and meetings
- More tables and chairs in the closet – enough seating for up to 34 people in one room
- Games (LOTS of games)
- DVDs and 2 big screen TVs (and one smaller one)
- Gas fireplace
- Sand toys
- Outdoor fireplace (no wood supplied)
- Golf clubs – Ocean Shores has a course
More Things to Do!
See some activities and places to explore on the Western side of the Olympic Peninsula.